Sunday, May 22, 2011

A week at a glance: 136-142/365

I am still taking pictures everyday, but in my effort to get up and out (combined with a crazy workweek and migraine) I did not manage to post everyday. The best part of that is that I am okay with that. Here is my week in review!

136/365 - Monday night met up with some friends to work on a class we will be presenting. These little guys live in my friend's kitchen. She has probably had them forever, she has had them as long as I have known her. They make me smile.

137/365 - I don't particularly care for this picture, but because I got in trouble for taking it I am posting it. I was at puppy class in the mall and saw this very cool sculpture in a store window, when a sale associate came out and told me I  couldn't take a picture. When I asked why he said "if you don't believe me you can ask the manager." I didn't bother. (PS This isn't even what the store sells, it was a display rack...geeze)


138/365 - I swear our dog Sabina would swim in the arctic sea if we would let her, right in the middle of their winter. While it isn't even close to being that cold here right now, it certainly is too cold for me. She could stand there and shake all day and still need two or three towels to get her dry enough to come into the house.


139/365 - A little flower that was hiding under the patio furniture cover. Apparently it prefers the shade!


140/365 - In my attempt to reduce the dog pictures, these are dog shadows at a early evening puppy class. 



141/365 - Well it is after 6pm and not only did we survive the rapture, so did this evil little guy hanging around by the front door. He is obeying the rules (I live inside, bugs live outside the dwelling), so he will live to see another day and hopefully eat some other bugs that may not be so willing to abide by the rules.


142/365 - Come on summer - I dare you!

No comments:

Post a Comment