Thursday, May 12, 2011

132/365 Outside

This year we are having the most fickle weather that I can remember. Today however, I will celebrate the day and the sun instead of wasting it complaining about what is coming this weekend.

There was a time when I generally didn't care for summer, and then as today despite developing an affinity for summer, spring is still my most favorite time of the year. Something about all the bulbs coming up, the crisp mornings and evenings and warmer afternoons, and of course Easter. This year I am longing for the warmth of summer so we can get some more swimming in and probably most importantly to get the tomatoes off to a good start!

Tomorrow is the Northwest Region of CCI's graduation. 17 graduates!!! That is the largest graduating class ever and 7 of the dogs graduating were raised right here in the Sacramento area. Before making the trip to Santa Rosa decided to get the oil changed, which comes with a free car wash. While I was sitting outside enjoying the sun I saw this great shadow on from the picnic table...

No comments:

Post a Comment