Friday, May 6, 2011

126/365 If you really knew me PT V

I should start by saying I feel naked - your lucky I didn't post that. The Nikon is in need of a little TLC / tune up and won't be home till Monday. Phone photos for me - this is the part where I complain that I don't have an iPhone and your thankful because all you would be getting is histamatics.


If you have visited my blog or are a facebook friend you know that this year I have been on a crazy house cleaning - really purging - kick. I read something somewhere about how physical clutter can cause mental clutter, which we all know I don't need any more of. All items in our house have been  evaluated and either I love it or I don't. Those that I don't found new homes. My den is a happy place, where I am surrounded by the tools that help me work out my creative frustrations and brilliant ideas, and well - things I love. These are a few of the things in the den that survived the cut.


If you really new me you would know that I have tried almost every art and craft known to woman and scrapbooking is the only one that I stuck with; that part of the reason I fell in love with our house is that there is an extra closet where I can store all of my craft supplies that don't live in the den - it is called the magic closet. I don't why - it just is.

If you really really knew me you would know that I have made great friends through my scrapbooking, that I actually schedule time with myself to scrapbook, that I have a weakness for all things alphabet (when scrapbooking), and love the full story a scrapbook versus a photo album tells.

If you really really really knew me you would know sewing and crafting has been something special that I have shared with my grandmothers; that I am not that great at most of the things that I love to do most (gardening, singing, photography, and scrapbooking),that I don't care because they bring me joy just doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment