Tuesday, May 31, 2011

143-151/365 Another Week In Pictures

Happy to report still plugging along snapping shots everyday. I feel like I am still learning and am certainly still having fun. I am not however up for posting everyday. I want to spend more time taking pictures than processing and quite frankly life has been so busy that I just a) don't feel like doing the picture processing each night b) I am too busy to fit it in each night and meet my other obligations and well c) sometimes it is a bit of both.

Here is too another weeks worth of pictures.

143/365 - Monday

I don't often get to shoot people, still not super confident about just asking random people to take their picture. This was at a class a co-worker was teaching.


144/365 - Tuesday
Quick bite out at a favorite dinner spot Peasano's. This is a chain art installation that hangs from the ceiling.



145/365 - Wednesday
It's here!!!! This is my new Cricut Expressions - a lovely little anniversary gift from my hubby for our anniversary. Had to wait until he got a new job - so happy anniversary and happy new job!


146/365 - Thursday
This is Bernie, he - yes you have heard it before - is an aspiring service dog. This was taken at our weekly puppy class. Considering the difficulty photographing black dogs, pretty happy with this one.


147/365 - Friday
It is county fair time!

148/365 - Saturday
Rain, really? It is summer in Sacramento, not Portland.


149/365 - Sunday
We snuck away to the City for the day, and it was lovely. Went to the Walt Disney Family museum, which was beautifully done. Then a quick dinner at the best little spot in Emeryville - Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe!


150/365 - Monday
I love to see what people put on their fridges. You wouldn't know it to look at it, but I prefer NOTHING on the fridge. Okay I can live with the big calendar, but everything else that I could leave. However you may notice the ultrasound pics... yep - Sabina is pregnant. We will be having a litter of aspiring service dogs in June.


151/365 - Tuesday
Ever wonder were all those tickets come from? The ticket store of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment