Monday, May 9, 2011

129/365 Carpooling

Carpooling is pretty cool, Dave and I are going to do it whenever we can. I am thinking 3 or 4 days a week (I only work 4 days - so that would be the max!). The downside, is that my camera was ready to be discharged from the spa at about 1115. Normally I would have imposed on someone to take me to the store to get my camera, but I exercised some self control. Never mind the near breakdown in the car after Dave picked me up because of the traffic. Needless to say I got there in enough time to have a lovely Cannon v Nikon debate (friendly of course) with the staff.

Then I had a board meeting to get through and the picking up of a puppy we are sitting (Yalu, who will probably make and appearance at some point this week.) Then after all that waiting a picture!!! Took it out (of my newest Crumpler) and found the subject of today's pic. Crisp and clean pics (yay! thank you camera spa workers at Pardee's Cameras - www.pardeescameras.com ). About today's pic - this is some left over salt-water taffy from a recent street fair. I can't stand salt-water taffy. Mostly because I don't know what flavor it is going to be - too much risk of getting something horrible like popcorn (which shouldn't be in taffy) or god forbid something melon flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment