Thursday, March 31, 2011

090/365 Where the Pictures Live

By now you know that I am a scrapbooker and that I do it to chronicle our lives as well as my main creative outlet. However as much as I love scrapbooks they do sit on the shelf and do not come out nearly enough. So here is where they other pictures live (well the color ones). These are my favorite pictures of my most favorite and loved people. Some I have taken, some have been given to me, and I admit that I might even have taken one or two (as in stole not the regular kind of taken) maybe rescue is a better description from the shoeboxes under the beds of my friends and families. Originally I thought I would rotate a few out but I just keep adding. Not sure what will happen the day it is finally full - bigger table?

I did mention this is where the color pictures live. That is because I have a whole bank of b&w's - another chronicle of our family. I will save that for another day. I have something - well someone special for you to meet tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment