Sunday, March 13, 2011

72/365 Spring?

I had to (okay I didn't have to) run to the fabric store today. Grabbed the camera (365 is wearing off) and headed out. It had been a lovely day, until I walked outside and literally it started raining. After waiting for 7 minutes for the sales clerk at the cutting desk to stop her personal conversation (yes I counted and no she wasn't chatting and cutting) and cut my fabric I wandered around looking for the perfect pic. Took quite a few and got a few looks - and one husband who just looked at me and said "365?" I nodded he smiled. (I think he was thankful that he found something interesting amongst the bric-a-brac.)

Satisfied I headed to the register and then I spotted it. Spring right here inside the local fabric store. So while the store lights flickered twice in the storm and I could hear the pounding rain through the heavy department store roof - I found a little piece of spring. Oh when oh when will you really get here?

No comments:

Post a Comment