Saturday, March 12, 2011

71/365

Well i don't think that sports illustrated or espn magazine will be calling me anytime soon.... I know action is hard so I will try not to be too hard on myself. I knew the shoot wasn't going well when I was in the middle of it. I am happy that I shot the whole game and continued to make adjustments (to the camera, to my attitude) and in the end I think there are a couple shots I can salvage. Towards the end I settled in and could see the shots improving. I am remembering to check the screen, adjust, try different things, lenses, and positions. All in all I hoped for a better outcome for both the pics and the Titans. It seems neither of us were on our game tonight.

The beauty of digital, besides instant gratification, is that tonight I took over 300 frames without a care in the world, no printing costs to just see how I did. I know some people are doing their challenge with a shot limit to mimic film - my hats off to you!

I do have to say that we are so lucky to have such great friends who we consider family, who share these special days and events with us. The Antelope Titans did loose tonight, after a record breaking, hard fought season. They are only loosing one senior so we are certain that next year will be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment