Tuesday, March 1, 2011

60/365

I have nothing particularly spectacular to post on the 60th day - just a little known secret. I hate to pump gas. I don't mean I don't like to do it or it is a pain - I will literally do anything on the planet to avoid it. Just now, I am trying to figure out that I only have two more work days, do I have enough left (hence the picture)? Can I somehow trade with Dave or get him to go get me gas before work?

I can't explain why I don't like to get gas. I have never ever liked to get gas. When I was in high school I always made sure I had my more chivalrous male friends with me - I would run in an pay and they would pump. My opinion of getting gas isn't swayed by the weather, it isn't because I am generally running late and don't have time because I am hardly ever late. I just don't like it, I don't think it is my job. If I my car could be like those planes that fuel mid flight that would be fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment