Wednesday, March 9, 2011

68/365 Little Books

I have a weakness for little. I just so happen to think that small stuff is cute. I mean things are small which normally aren't? For example a coffee mug is nice, but a demitasse cup is way cuter. Have you seen those cute little mini banana's at the store? I mean come on really!?! Have I lost you - well go with puppies are cute (sometimes way cuter than what they end up looking like big) One of my greatest passion is reading, so years (and I do mean years as in 20) ago when I worked at my most favorite bookstore (long before borders) and they sold these little books. Just like the Chevron cars these just aren't any books, they are a specific publisher and I especially like the ones that come with the book mark ribbons that have some little doodad hanging on them. I specifically chose this book case, because of the little CD sections that are perfect for my little treasures. If you need to know, there is more than one bookcase, and I have over 100. I only add the titles I love - or the ones with the cutest dangly doodad.

No comments:

Post a Comment