Sunday, March 6, 2011

65/365 showroom floor

Little known fact about me... I collect Chevron Cars. It started with the Breast Cancer Awareness Car "Hope." Let's just say I have gotten a bit carried away from there. Now don't start sending me cars for Christmas or my birthday - I only get a new car when a) I like it, and b) we are getting gas on a road trip. I know - me and my rules.

I am not a real collector in the sense of keeping them pristine in their boxes yada yada - I have them out where I can look at them and gasp - children visiting can play with them. They may even spend more time dusty than not. This is a "sub-collection" if you will. The Breast Cancer Cars are my favorites and have their own special space - here they are (all 8 of them). Maybe tomorrow you will see the rest (yes there are more), then again inspiration strikes in a hit and miss pattern so I may save it for the figurative inspiration-less rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment