Saturday, January 8, 2011

008/365 Puppies!!

For those of you who know me it would be rather easy to just put a puppy photo everyday. I am going to do my best not to resort to that - unless of course I catch the girls doing something fabulously cute. For those who don't know me, we are lucky enough to be part of a wonderful group of people who volunteer for Canine Companions for Independence. CCI provides highly trained service dogs to people with disabilities at no cost. My husband and I are raising our second dog Lacinda, and have our first pup at home as she is now a CCI breeder. So I am promising not to fill my days with gratuitous puppy shots. Today we were at puppy class when I was able to get a good shot of Ms. Rayleigh!


Although I do want to do a series of Sabina (our CCI breeder) sleeping, as her face is so wrinkly.

No comments:

Post a Comment