Monday, January 10, 2011

007 & 110/365 Noticing New Things

Well I was reminded of the photographers rule today - always be ready. Or in my case make sure the camera is ready as after I got my first shot off I promptly ran out of batteries. However, I am still sort of happy with today's photo. I wanted to take a few other since the reflection in the glass was so great so I will have to try again when I am at this location next week. This project certainly has me looking and noticing more things than ever before.



It appears I neglected to post 007, rest assured despite being sick and miserable I managed to get a pretty good shot and did post it to my photo group on flickr. Since both of us are sick and neither feeling like cooking I stopped for some fast food. Desperate to get my shot of the day I looked up and saw the reflection of my brake lights on the metal paneling in the drive through. I must have looked crazy digging around for my camera and holding up the line, but here is the shot none the less. 





No comments:

Post a Comment