Monday, January 3, 2011

001-003

Here are the first pics...

001 - A picture of my much neglected scrapbook supplies. In finding my happy, I am planning to utilize  these with some of the fabulous photos I know that I will take. As I am person who scraps all of life - the good and bad -  some of the not so great photos will probably make it to a scrapbook as well.

002 - This is of a carnival glass vase that belonged to my grandmother. It lives year round on our piano, but at Christmas I fill it with christmas ornaments and other Christmas decorations. 


 003 - Today's picture is of water droplets on our stainless bbq outside this morning. I cropped the photo and applied a PS filter. A significant part of this challenge is for me to learn more about photography, editing, using effects, and learning from the other photographers on my 365 Challenge Group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment