Sunday, January 30, 2011

030/365

I have been in a purging kick for quite a while. Our house and lives has become cluttered with too much stuff - you know the things you have but you don't LOVE! I have decided that we no longer have the space to spare or the time to dust things we don't LOVE. So while cleaning I remembered these two pictures I knew I had. Unfortunately I knew they were buried in an old file cabinet. Well the cabinet is now completely empty - ready for a good home and below are the attached pictures that came from the inspiration of two old polaroids.

In case you are wondering the picture on the right is my first day of Kindergarten in my very favorite - at the time =0) - dress with Ronald McDonald on the pocket. (Got to love those shoes right? They are hushpuppies, it would have been nice if someone would have told me to pull up my socks.) The photo on the left is me in the coolest overalls ever! They were covered in rainbows and rhinestones - seriously I was bling before bling knew was bling was =)



No comments:

Post a Comment