Sunday, April 3, 2011

093/365 Hop

Apparently it is a little known secret (my husband of 20 years said Really?? when I mentioned it last night) that I LOVE Easter. It is second, in my book, only to Christmas Eve. Why? There are so many reasons. It is a time my family gathers, the Easter Egg Hunt is a big deal (put on beautifully by my sister), dying the eggs, the ham, not so much the candy now that I can't eat peanuts, the pretty baskets, especially if I get to dress up and don't even get me started about how much I love a grand Easter bonnet.

Last night we went out to Hop - a great way to start the Easter month. Thought I would practice my Easter Egg hiding today. It was a little windy today but I like the way the motion and the candy colored eggs look. Bear with me, there will be many more Easter pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment