Saturday, April 16, 2011

106/365 Photo Hunt

I did not spend as much time taking pictures as I would like today, but I have certainly planned a return trip to the UC Davis Campus when I can focus (sorry) on photos and nothing else. In general there is something I love about college campus'. I am not sure if is because they generally quite beautiful, the buzz of people out and about, or just the learning that goes on. I could be a perpetual student if I had the time and money - I love learning new things or being exposed to something I had never thought about.

Today was UC Davis Picnic Day and we participated in the parade and then had a booth to support CCI. As I was walking back to the booth I saw the old wood on these doors and was drawn to them. However the reason I took the picture was on closer look two little kids were making faces against the glass. You will have to trust me they are there I just didn't get them on film. Still I love the old doors and love that they are less than a block away is a uber modern parking garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment