Monday, April 11, 2011

101/365 Wow!

I wanted to do something dramatic for 100 - however the day turned out to be so dramatic itself the only thing I had on my mind this evening was comfort! To be truth I was a little scattered thinking about tonights picture, and I remembered this little gem in the fridge.

This weekend we went to a potluck and we had dessert. So there is something else you know no about me - I like to make dessert. This weekend I thought I was on cupcake wars and made my own batter and frosting. You already know that I love cupcakes (see day 23 & 25), and I love miniature things (day 68 & 69) - here is the ultimate mini-cupcakes!

This little number is a vanilla bean orange infused cake with an orange cream cheese frosting with a sprinkle of sanding sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment