Saturday, April 23, 2011

113/365 Pineapples

Not only are pineapples an international sign of hospitality, they are quite tasty. These pineapples are especially important though. It is the first time I have taken pictures in the grocery store. I have pretty much gotten over the weird looks I get carrying my camera around with me everywhere. I have had a couple people ask me about taking pictures, some places are obviously not weird - like the park. I didn't get weird looks in Ikea, in fact I accidentally got in someone else's shot. For some reason, self created I am sure, I was all freaked out about taking pictures in the grocery store, and of course it was crazy busy because of Easter.

So I am spending the whole trip looking for the least crowded area not necessarily the best shot, watching to make sure our service dog in training isn't doing anything she shouldn't be (thankfully my hubby who is now never surprised about what I am doing for a POTD, was in charge of her), managing the cart and the list. Then I decided this was stupid and I would find something else to shoot. Then while waiting for my hubby in the produce section I was thinking - ohhh I love pineapple lets get some. Then the inner photographer said - NO TAKE A PICTURE OF IT!

The strawberries were 2 for 1 so we took a picture of the pineapples, and got the berries instead. (P.S. I ended up liking the picture too)


No comments:

Post a Comment