Friday, April 22, 2011

112/365 Elburt G Daliwinkel

I am Sir Elburt G Daliwinkel of North Devin. I came to this er - garden, on the good word of by 4th cousin twice removed - Heathburt. You probably gnome him from that picture box of yours as the Traveling Gnome. He does rather undignified things such as stay in hotels, gives discounts, spouts out travel recommendations and other such craziness. Not a life fit for a prestigious gnome family such as the Daliwinkel's. As I previously stated we hail from North Devin, the Gnome Reserve to be precise, where my family has been holding court and minding the garden for centuries.

Per the images I received via electronical post from my cousin - the authority on travel - I was going to be moving to the great land of America and residing in one of the most prestigious gardens ever. It is a gnome's job to over see a garden, not to do manual labor it in. I have left this as a hint to the so called garden tenders of residence here to - as they say in America: get a move on sister, this garden isn't going to plant itself.



I am unsure how much longer I can live in such conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment