Monday, February 21, 2011

52/365 Still Printing Photos...

The catalyst for becoming a better photographer is because I am scrapbooker first. Don't get me wrong I have always loved photographs, but it is the capture of the moment, the story in the frame. I actually think it is sad when I see old photographs for sale in boxes at the antique store. I think that there is a family somewhere who is missing their history. Then I have to keep myself from buying any wedding photos. Not only do I have a weak spot for old photos (of pretty much anyone) it is even more so for wedding photos. Not that old wedding photos are the most romantic on the planet, I can't explain it I just have a weakness for old wedding photos - don't even get me started on wedding invitations.

Since I put so much work in to my pages it am pretty picky about the albums that I use. Although money is very tight right now dave found a steal at a garage sale. Here they are my beautiful new scrapbook albums. My dirty little secret is that I have been scrapbooking the past few years and not putting my pages in albums. They have been stored in scrapbook containers, which aren't really the best for viewing! This will keep me in albums for quite a long while, even with the back yeas I have done already!

No comments:

Post a Comment