Tuesday, February 1, 2011

032/365

It is a Crumpler 6 million dollar home (aka - camera bag) - nothing but the best for my baby! Actually it is a terrible time for such a luxury - but I truly got a deal. Now that I am carrying my camera around everyday this will be great. There is plenty of room to grow. This bag isn't advertised for carrying a lap top but I am able to get my macbook in it. I won't do that everyday just the days that we travel (which did I mention there isn't much luxury dollars in the budget lately).

At any rate thanks to the guy who sold it because it was too small for him (I can't imagine), thanks to my parents for the amazon gift certificate (which brought my investment to under $50 for a $150 bag), and thanks to Dave who was able to fit it into the budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment