Friday, June 10, 2011

158-161/365

158/365 - Tuesday
The Sacramento City Council meets every Tuesday. Every June the City Manager must present and the Council must approve a balanced budget for the upcoming fiscal year. The past few years have been very tough with layoffs, furloughs, and the reduction of services for citizens. This night the council was hearing the public safety budget, taken while I was working in the media room. It was a long night, full of difficult choices.





159/365 - Wednesday
It was a long Tuesday night, didn't leave work until 2330ish. Had my first taste of a Hemi Sammy from Drewski's Hot Rod Kitchen Food Truck and I swear I dreamt about it. Today when I was walking Colton at lunch time I came around the corner on the way to the farmers market and there... like a beacon... Drewski's.

This is the Hemi. It is a grilled cheese will pulled pork and macaroni and cheese - IN THE SANDWICH!!! oh and did I mention the garlic rosemary tater tots. yep.

160/365 - Thursday
I got an email from Unleashed (a little boutique pet store by Petco) that said they have chuck-in brand toys on sale for 20% off. I have been wanting to get this shark-fin floaty thing for Sabina to play with in the pool. Can you imagine my surprise when I went in and the ones I wanted were on clearance for $2 + 20% off and then buy 3 get one free. Did I mention that this size is usually $11. Sabina scored.

161/365 - Friday
I spent the afternoon with my ladies who lunch at a little puppy pool party. Good to catch up with everyone outside of puppy class (where we aren't supposed to talk and i get in trouble) and let the pups play. This was probably Sabina's last big outing before the big day. Less than two weeks now till puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment